we are back with a large update for hattrick youthclub. During the last weeks we have worked on this update. The main feature is, that you can save your line-up at hattrick, which you have made on hattrick youthclub’s lineup recommendation tool.
Here is the complete list of new features:
Redesign of lineup recommendation page
- You can transfer the lineup with one click to Hattrick (for this feature it was mandatory to re-implement the oAuth library)
- We adapted to the the Hattrick 5-5-3 based line-up
- Select your desired training and we colorize skills, positions and show the training effectiveness. With this support you can easier decide which training you should try or where you should place your players on the pitch!
- We integrated all lineup recommendation options to a single page and improve usability. You can move a player by drag-n-drop or by clicking now.
- Thanks to the latest CHPP updates, we are now able to download a match without the need for manual adaption afterwards. You only have to set the primary and secondary training. The line-up, including all stars, player moves / swaps, substitutions, events, bookings (yellow and red) and goals are completely imported.
- The sort order of every page is highlighted (the icon representation the current sort order is colored red)
- On statistics page, we added top 10 ratings based on the stars rating for the different positions on the pitch
- For some mobile devices, mainly devices with touch screens, we had a problem with the positioning of the footer bar, we moved it to the end of the page for those devices.
- You can now delete your complete account. All data will be lost and we are not able to restore them. When you register again, you will have a new (empty) account.
- many smaller bug and user interface fixes
- For non-supporters it is now possible to copy & paste the lineup from the new lineup help page to Hattrick too
- On player skill matrix, skill analysis and line help you will now find colored arrows in the box where a potential for a player in a certain skill is mentioned. Move your mouse over the arrow to get an explanation. The idea is, to show you, if would be able to get this skill maxed out, if you would focus your training on this single skill to help you do recognize players and skills, which are worthy or unworty to train!
- The NT Coach / U20 Coach can add a description for every scout, therefore it is easier for the users to find the correct person to talk to.
- Players who cannot be promoted with 17 years and 0 days, are highlighted on scouting list, bookmark lists and favorite lists
- Scouts can take a look at the twins of players (starting from the player details page)