today is a great day for hattrick youthclub. We started with no CHPP support at all, then we got a CHPP license and hattrick implemented youth feature step by step. There are still some things missing on CHPP site, but we are proud to announce that …
- … you can import your players via CHPP now. No more need to copy and paste player source codes
- … we automatically detect if a player is promoted, sold or fired
- … you can see all former YA players, who are member of your Hall of Fame now
- … you do no longer have to worry about entering all resales of your player, because they are detected automatically
- … your scouts are detected and region changes (with some limitations too)
- … we track the skills of your player, later we will implement a graph and display the skill changes of your players through their career
When you login, at max every 12h, a sync starts automatically. This sync does update players and check for new matches too. If you like to run this sync manually, because a match just finished or you have imported a new player, then you can force an immediatly sync by clicking on the link ‘Sync’ in the top menu of hattrick youthclub. At the end of the sync you will get a report with updates. You have to confirm some updates and enter some additional values for others as well.
Of course not everything is possible due to CHPP limitations. Next we want to explain what you still have to worry about:
- You should still import the trainer / coach comments of the coach for a match, because they can have some important information for calculating the subskills.
- Especially for scouts you should be carefuly, because we do only detect a region move of a scout, when the scout scouts a player and do not know the exact dates when scouts get fired or what are the costs for moving a scout to another region. Please check the scouts page manually, when you changes something.
- In general, please keep your eyes open and double check if everything is right in HY.
We really hope you like these news and loooking forward to your feedback. Maybe this could be a way to get more ht users using hattrick youthclub. We feel that the initial import of the players was the biggest problems for newbies. What do you think?
Ruben (Homer-Simpson) and Markus (Mackshot)
Some technical facts some may like to know: we named this new version 5, because it is a major change. 41 files were added, with ~6’000 lines of source code and ~270’000 characters…