with Version 7.3 of hattrick youthclub we release a couple of smaller improvements.
Already two weeks ago we have released:
- When you promote a player we do check if he meets the requirements of Hattrick Portal Tracker additionally to HT-World Tracker, now. Thus you get an information if your player might be interesting for national team scouts.
- If a player has a twin and that twin player got already promoted, then you can benefit from the information the other user got already, because your player does have the same and we do show the leadership and character attributes (honesty, agreeability, aggressiveness) to you. For some promoted twins these information are not available and thus can not be shown to you!
Today we release the second batch of improvements:
- In our lineup help there is an drop down which you can use to load a saved lineup. Now you can also use it to load the lineup of a former match (if you have set the lineup for this match with HY).
- When we had released our new sync (a long time ago^^) some people have complained about the fact that the resale sync takes too long, when you have a lot of sold players. We were able to fasten the resale sync by factor 3-4 (if you have many players).
- We added details about the player speciality. Move your mouse over a speciality icon of one of your players and you will see the origin of this information. For a more detailed view, just click on the speciality icon and a dialog will open with even more details.
- For our NT Scouts we have two (small) updates as well:
- For each manual added player, we show you if there are any (and how many) possible twins players available. This could be an good argument for the user to register with HY and to make it easier for you to get access to his data. Right now it is not possible to see the twins’ data. May it will be possible someday, but not too soon.
- The Scouts have the option to export (as csv, xls or xlsx) their search result, their favorites lists and their blacklists. In these exports we have added a column containing the time of the last update of the player information.
We hope you like at least one of these updates.